Science-Fiction has a legacy of making introspective observations about humanity through the lens of fantastical entertainment. The hope is that my blog will be both thought-provoking and entertaining. It's about more than just aliens.

Monday, January 10, 2011

80's Movies, Old Shows, & Reruns, O My!

Since everything that I enjoy watching seems to be getting cancelled these days, I have decided to start watching old sci-fi movies and shows that I have not yet seen; as well as watching endless re-runs of my favorites. So here's the run-down on what I've been watching lately and where...

V (1983 mini-series)
V: The Final Battle (1983 mini series)
V (1984 TV Series)
All 3 watched via DVR from Syfy's marathon over New Year's.

Doctor Who
Starting at the VERY beginning, via DVD from Netflix and some instant eps via Netflix as well.

Star Trek Movies I-V via Syfy & DVD

Masters of the Universe (1987) via Showtime

Re-runs of:

The X-Files, Doctor Who & Torchwood all 3 via BBCA Sci-Fi Daily
Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis both via Syfy
Buffy The Vampire Slayer via Chiller
Firefly via OVTV
Primevil via Netflix Instant & DVD
Merlin via Netflix Instant

So, that's the run-down right now. A dose of Syfy everyday keeps the psychiatrist away. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Then, make it so.